Executive Sous Chef & Pizzaiolo
Location: Thailand (Island Resort)
You Must Have:
- Minimum 5 years proven track record on management of food production,
pizza oven knowledge and pizza production.
- This is the ideal opportunity for a young and energetic chef who want to
grow in responsibility and manage his/her own kitchen while be mentored
by a renowned chef and be part of a growing team.
- Excellent English skills, written and oral.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations logically.
- Visionary leadership with can-do attitude.
- Broaden perspective with high business sense.
- Strategic thinking and planning.
- Rational and analytical thinking.
- Effective presentation and communication.
- Responsible for kitchen area, ensuring smooth running, profitable operation within the framework of the
- Support our Global Culinary Director when not in Samui and manage daily
operation for two properties.
- Support culinary pop-up around Thailand and South East Asia
- Implement ideas while following the concept of the restaurant cuisine and standards for food preparation and presentation. Be familiar with local market. Able to change menu according to the seasons and products. Control food cost by ensuring proper preparation, inventory, requisition, food pars and control systems are in placing.
- All food in working areas should be in compliance with HACCP standards. Maintain food safety and sanitation in accordance with HACCP standards.
Salary:- In line with industry standards.
Think you fit the bill?