Location: Phu Quoc, Vietnam
As a Head Chef, you will:
- 6-8 years in resort of similar size
- Minimum 3 years in Head Chef position.
- Managing a busy Kitchen
- Setting menu’s and costing
- Ordering and controlling stock levels.
- Scheduling staff around operational requirements.
- Knowledge & Skills
- Strong supervisory & leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Well-developed business acumen
- High level of integrity
- Promotes team work
- Able to delegate
- Strong project management skills
- Be reliable and well presented
- Approachable and pleasing disposition
- Displays a confident and professional manner
- Exhibits high level of attention to detail
- Displays flexibility and high energy levels
- Deals efficiently and confidently with complaints and queries from
owners, department heads and external parties
- Demonstrates strong personal organization and time management
- Shows initiative and a sense of urgency
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Meets resort grooming standards
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Extensive knowledge of the resort
- IT Technology
Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Second language other than English
- Statement of honest and no criminal record.
Salary:- In line with industry standards.
Think you fit the bill?