Location: Remote (SE Asia)
You Must Have:
- Innovation – Forward thinking, curious and creative
- Leadership – Ability in leading people or projects
- Brand Management
- Marketplace Reference – Current business trend knowledge
- Analytical Skills (Advanced) – Ability to collect and analyze complex
- Information, problem solve, and make decisions.
- Collaboration – Strong skills in inspiring the win-win-win
- Self-starter – Ability to work independently
1. Collaborate with Partner Relations to develop annual product strategies
for the market.
2. Create annual marketing plans and opportunity guides that maximize
investment and ROI for the partner.
3. Reviews and recommendations on the relevance and quality of the
Virtuoso product range.
4. Collaborate with market team to determine commercial approach for
5. Identify potential partners to so a strategic approach can be formed
6. Drive communication on marketing and events.
7. Analyze non-preferred production reports and propose strategy on how
to improve market production.
8. Keep GPR abreast of market needs, competition, news, etc.
9. Provide local market intelligence to partners so they can better
understand the agencies in market and ultimately increase
engagement and other marketing opportunities.
10. Manage the marketing and product margin in accordance with the
business plan and budget
11. Ensure compliance with the companies “playbook”
12. Delivery of key performance metrics as outlined in the Business plan
Other Skills, Abilities and Experience.
- Proven track record of success in Virtuoso and luxury industry
- Expertise and experience in marketing and commercial dealings
- Experience contributing at a senior level to team performance
- Communication and leadership capabilities
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Results orientated
- Strong quality service attitude and approach
- Champion of company brand
Amount of Travel:-
- 20%-35% of time for this role will be spent travelling, meeting
with partners, attending events, partner conferences, and team
Type of Travel
- Travel will be primarily domestic but may include some international
- This position acts as a lead, does not directly manage.
Salary:- As per industry standards.
Think you fit the bill?