Marketing & PR Manager – International Restaurant Chain – Bangkok based.
- Plan and execute company’s marketing year plan
- Plan, coordinate and implement PR campaigns
- Plan the regional spends and PR & marketing activities with and for franchisees
- Cooperate and coordinate with Thailand and International outlet marketing and F&B departments
- Oversee and be responsible for the marketing and graphics department
- Management of company website, creative content, social media and digital marketing channels
- Manage and provide updated content/material for monthly e-newsletters and franchisee updates
- Management of inbound and outbound marketing channels
- On the ground implementation of all POSM, PR, Marketing, Branding, and Communication during new franchisee restaurant openings (whether from Bangkok, or travel as needed)
- Oversee and deliver marketing and branding training during new franchisee training, and other special events
- Ensure all franchise brand materials and packages remain up to date and relevant
- Revise and update marketing guidelines for internal and franchisee use and implementation
- Assist in international brand expansion strategies
- To actively work with the MD on ideas of how to promote our Brands and implementing those effectively to attract more interest in our Brands via online, offline, government and business agencies abroad
- Min Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration/Management or related fields
- At least 3-5 years international experience in F&B or hospitality business, related field
- International experience required ( study/lived/worked abroad or work for an Intl. company
- Professional level English skills is expected . Chinese language will be an advantage.
- Positive and forward thinking, ‘CAN DO” attitude, strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Energetic, independent, self-starter with high levels of initiative, ability to think outside the box and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in PC skills and strong development of presentation materials and possession of presentation and PR skills
- Knowledge of graphics design packages will be advantageous (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
Compensation:- 90-120,000 THB per month.