Location: Remote (Europe)
You Must Have:
- 3+ years experience in community management and/or marketing
- Comprehensive understanding of the crypto/blockchain space
- Knowledge and experience of community building and/or open source community building
- Ability to introduce and moderate best practices or frameworks for community development and growth
- Experience with community chat platforms, related tools and integrations (Telegram, Discord, Reddit)
- Experience leading community initiatives like AMAs, ambassador programs, advocacy programs, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn and teach new technologies and frameworks
- Native level English is a must, other languages are a plus
- Bachelors and/or Marketing degree
- Startup experience
- Practical experience of working with the crypto / decentralized technology space, and open source, privacy-minded communities
- Opportunity to shape and lead the organisational structure of rapidly growing project.
- Competitive contract-based compensation (you’ll have to invoice us from wherever you are) and employee benefits
- Generous token scheme
- Join one of the most exciting early-stage projects in the Polkadot ecosystem
Salary:- 60-80k USD per year plus bonuses.
Think you fit the bill?