Rust Compiler Engineer
Location: Europe – Remote
You Must Have:
- Deep familiarity with Rust including high comfort level with advanced concepts such as generics, lifetimes, memory management, concurrency etc.
- Familiarity with cryptography primitives – e.g., hash functions, finite fields, symmetric, asymmetric.
- Interested and experience in virtual machines, compilers, and programming language design
- Experience building portable code in Rust (e.g. native code, browser WASM, and WASI)
- Experience with writing smart contracts, especially using Solidity
- Experience with SDKs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly technical documentation
- 2+ years of compiler, VM, systems or performance engineering experience
- Master at least one of the following programming languages: C++, Java, Python, PHP, Rust, Swift.
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience. Degree must be completed prior to joining Meta.
- Compile from WASM to t3rn Protocol
- Integrate regular EVM + WASM pallets and calls to pallet 3VM
- Demo and test from the SDK level
- Build features to Volatile VM for WASM
- Build initial assets and use cases in !ink or Rust to SDK
- Extend Volatile VM to handle EVM and SDK to support solidity
- Build assets of Contracts Registry in Solidity to SDK
- Familiarity in decentralized technology and familiarity with Web 3.
- Some familiarity with advanced benchmarking and testing frameworks (prop-testing, fuzzing).
- Experience working in a small, self-directed team on a remote basis
- Passionate about building open-source software.
- Good with Ethereum smart contracts
- Practical experience of working with the crypto / decentralized technology space, and open source, privacy-minded communities
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Generous token scheme
- Join one of the most exciting early-stage projects in the Polkadot ecosystem
- Work as part of the prestigious Substrate Builders Program
Salary:- 100k – 180k USD per year.
Think you fit the bill?