Location: Europe (Remote)
You Must Have:
- Professional engineering experience
- Knowledge of Polkadot & Substrate
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the crypto/blockchain space
- Ability and desire to forever learn and implement new programming languages
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Native level English is a must.
- Research and build blockchain technology written in Rust/Substrate
- Build back-end web services that interact with blockchains
- Enthusiastically collaborate with a small team, owning and planning projects for long-term impact
- Good with Ethereum smart contracts
- Practical experience of working with the crypto / decentralized technology space, and open source, privacy-minded communities
- Opportunity to become an engineer lead
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Generous token scheme
- Join one of the most exciting early-stage projects in the Polkadot ecosystem
- Work as part of the prestigious Substrate Builders Program
Salary:- 100k-150k USD Per year plus some equity.
Think you fit the bill?